Fill out the registration form and we’ll get back to you within one business day
Private Security Companies
Doing the right thing makes better business sense.
- We welcome applications from all private security companies, small to large, including land-based, maritime, risk management, consulting and more.
- Fees: Include a one off registration fee and annual dues based on company revenue (details provided on application).
- Private security companies are expected to operate in compliance with the Code and promote responsible security.
Civil Society Organisations
Advocate for responsible private security and monitor the private security industry.
- We welcome applications from local community organisations to global campaigning coalitions.
- Fees: CSO Membership is free.
- CSOs are expected to contribute to the implementation of ICoCA’s mandate in their domain of expertise.
Promote peace and stability by demonstrating commitment to effective private security governance.
- We welcome Governments committed to the Montreux Document, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the realisation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Fees: ICoCA welcomes voluntary contributions from interested governments.
- Governments are expected to actively promote ICoCA and the Code as regulators, clients and donors.
Shape the work of the Association.
- We welcome applications from a wide range of actors, including clients of private security companies, think tanks, researchers and more.
- Fees: Observers pay dues based on their category, waivers are sometimes granted for some categories.
- Observers are expected to actively participate and contribute to ICoCA’s mission.
Membership, Affiliates and Observers requirements
Download the document below to find out more about the requirements to become a Member, Affiliate or Observer of the ICoCA