MEMBERSHIP UPDATE APRIL-JUNE 2022
In Q2 2022 (April-June), six new companies were approved, two joined ICoCA as certified members and four joined as transitional members.
A total of nine certifications were approved in Q2, 2022, including 6 new certifications and 3 recertifications as follows:
- BM Security (Kenya) – Certification
- Argus Security Projects (Ukraine)– Certification
- Physical Risk Solutions (UAE) – Certification
- Pyramid Temi Group (Italy) – Certification
- SGA Security Group (Kenya) – Certification
- Tutare Group (UAE) – Certification
- Al Murabit Security Services (Iraq) – Recertification
- Frontline Responses Finland (Finland) – Recertification
- Salama Fikira International (UK) – Recertification
To read the full Membership Update for April-June 2022, please see here.