NEW JOB VACANCY – ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCE INTERN
ICoCA is recruiting for a 6-month to 1-year internship at the Secretariat based in Geneva, Switzerland. The Administrative and Finance Intern will assist with the administrative aspects of the day-to-day functioning of the ICoCA Secretariat and support the Finance and HR team.
- Coordinating payments and filing invoices
- Filing/Archiving finance and administrative records
- Following expenses made via credit cards
- Supporting the organisation of travels for the Secretariat Team and Board Directors
- Following expenses made for travels
- Supporting the update and creation of policies
Requirements and skills
- Compulsory: Ongoing studies in administration and/or finance – Ideally HEG student
- Compulsory: Fluent oral and written French; Good oral and written English
- Preferable: Knowledge of Swiss administrative mechanism
- Preferable: Excellent attention to detail and autonomous
- Compulsory: Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Optional: A first experience in the sector is an asset
For the full job description and details of how to apply, click here.