NEW OPPORTUNITY – COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Position: Compliance Manager (new role)
Description Summary: Reporting to the Executive Director, as lead of the Compliance team, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- strengthening ICoCA’s evidence-based systems for evaluating compliance with the Code of Conduct and addressing non-compliance.
- Ensuring that all Member and Affiliate Companies continue to improve their understanding and implementation of their commitments under the Code of Conduct and that they work towards achieving ICoCA Certification.
- Developing relevant training and guidance tools for ICoCA Member and Affiliate Companies to integrate provisions of the International Code of Conduct in their policies and practices.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a similar position in the fields of security, business and human rights.
- Experience in oversight, verification and compliance, including in supply chain due diligence, and business and social audits.
Part Time: This is an 80% (4 days a week) position.
Duration: The position will be offered on a one-year contract which can be renewed dependent on performance and availability of funding.
Deadline: Deadline for applications is June 11, 2021
Application Details: To view the full job description and details for how to apply are available here.